KCI Training’s Briefing Techniques 1 Day training program helps participants plan, organize, and categorize information, prepare for effective Q&A sessions, and engage and motivate audiences. Participants prepare and deliver 3 briefings to small groups. Their presentations are recorded, group and instructor feedback are provided.
When you have completed this program, you will be able to:
• Clarify the objective of your briefing.
• Brainstorm ideas for your briefing.
• Learn to use 5 brainstorming techniques.
• Use the POD process to systematically Plan, Organize, and Deliver your briefing.
• Plan your briefing based on your audience analysis & your objective.
• Brainstorm the supporting materials.
• Select the ideas that support the objective of your briefing.
• Organize your briefing into a PSS informative format.
• Organize your briefing into a SPSS persuasive format.
• Identify and use a variety of organizational principles.
• Use an agenda slide to improve the organization.
• Use varied verbal and non-verbal delivery techniques.
• Use strategies to improve Q&A sessions.
• Use stress management techniques.
No prerequisite knowledge is required to be successful
in this course.
No advance preparation is required.
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: QAS Self Study
Refunds and Cancellations:
Requests for refunds must be made in writing within 15 days of purchasing the course.
No refunds will be granted after the qualified assessment has been completed. For complaints or concerns, please contact our offices at 435-214-7995
10 hours of CEU credit approved by the Utah Chapter of the National Association of Social Workers.
Quickly develop powerful briefings using KCI's proprietary processes. Plan your presentation. Organize your data, and deliver a clear concise message. 18 Hours of CEU Credit.
2 hours of CEU credit approved by the Utah Chapter of the National Association of Social Workers.
"This online program is Approved by the National Association of Social Workers (Approval # 886794101-7269) for 2 continuing education contact hours."
Call KCI for more details at 435.640.3443 or